The bipartisan team assists companies working with state, local and federal governments; consults on economic development and infrastructure projects; helps to establish important relationships and networks for clients; and consults on public policy strategies. The team helps clients achieve their objectives as promptly and efficiently as possible.
What we do:
- Advocate our clients’ positions to lawmakers and their staffs
- Advocate our clients’ positions to government agency employees at the local, state and federal level
- Formulate strategic plans to ensure our clients' government relations success
- Devise and draft proposed legislation, ordinances and amendments
- Prepare testimony and supporting materials offered by clients, sponsors, witnesses and advocates
Vorys Advisors is supported by the Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP government relations team, which has more than 50 lawyers with personal experience at one or more levels of government. The attorneys gained such experience while at the U.S. Congress; the Ohio, Virginia and Texas General Assemblies; and departments, agencies, commissions and local governments.